This integration is available to both free and paid DNS Check accounts. Here's how to set it up:
- Login to your Flowdock account.
- Click the gear icon next to the flow that you want to integrate with DNS Check, then Integrations:
- Click the Connect DNS Check link:
- Scroll to the bottom of the new window that opens, and click the Create source button.
- Copy the "flow token" that's displayed. You'll enter this into DNS Check later.
Configure DNS Check
- Login to your DNS Check account.
- Click the User icon in the top-right corner, then click Notification Settings:
- Click the Flowdock tab:
- Paste the "flow token" that you copied earlier into the form. Toggle Flowdock notifications "On", then click Save: