DNS Check can send you notifications via OpsGenie when DNS records start passing or failing. This page describes how to setup DNS Check / OpsGenie integration.
- Log in to your OpsGenie account.
- Click on the Integrations menu on the left side of the page:
- Hover your cursor over the DNSCheck integration option, then click Add:
- Specify your desired settings, including which Team(s) and Recipients(s)
DNS Check should be sent notifications to, then click Save Integration:
- Copy the OpsGenie API key that you generated. You'll paste this into DNS Check in the next section.
Configure DNS Check
- Log in to your DNS Check account.
- Click the User icon in the top-right corner, then click Notification Settings:
- Click the OpsGenie tab:
- Enable OpsGenie notifications, and paste in the API key that you generated earlier, then click Save to apply the changes: