This is available to both free and paid DNS Check accounts. Here's how to set up DNS Check / Slack integration:
- Login to your DNS Check account.
- Click the User icon in the top-right corner, then click Notification Settings:
- Click the Slack tab:
- Click the Add to Slack button:
- Select the Slack channel that you wish to receive notifications, then click the Authorize button:
- Slack will redirect you back to DNS Check's Notification Settings page, where you should see a message indicating that Slack notifications are enabled: