DNS Check can send you notifications via VictorOps when DNS records start passing or failing. This page describes how to setup DNS Check / VictorOps integration.
- Log in to your VictorOps account.
- Click on the Settings link in the top navigation bar.
- Click the Integrations link.
- Click on DNSCheck.co under the REST Endpoint heading.
- Click the Enable Integration button.
- Copy the VictorOps API Key. You'll paste this into DNS Check in the next section.
Configure DNS Check
- Log in to your DNS Check account.
- Click the User icon in the top-right corner, then click Notification Settings:
- Click the VictorOps tab:
- Enable VictorOps notifications, and paste in the API key that you generated earlier. You may also optionally specify a routing key. The default routing key is "dnscheck". When you're finished, click Save to apply the changes: